Guru sparks fire on Charterhouse, they have been unfair to me


I have been cheated for long, Guru spark's fire on charterhouse

Rapper Guru has said Charter House, organisers of the annual Vodafone Ghana Music Awards have been unfair to him over the years although he has worked very hard since his entry into the music industry.
According to him, the frustration led to his exit from the awards last year because he thought there was something he hasn’t done right and needed to work on it in order to come back strong.

Guru who was speaking on Accra-based Hitz FM said “Anytime I try making a comment about awards it turns out to be something else. I’m not the organiser of this whole awards thing, I don’t know what they are looking for, what they think I lack and what I have to work on because I have always been working on myself and trying to mount my own stage, making sure I get the songs to the people and do what it takes to win”.

Head of Communications for Charterhouse, George Quaye, when contacted on the claims by the artiste said they would be interested in having a dialogue with Guru to hear his concerns, but ultimately if he doesn’t want to be considered for awards that would be solely his prerogative.

0 Comments